- How to find a business coach
- When is the right time to hire a coach
- The difference between a coach and a consultant
- Why you’re not in control of your own business if you’re on a third party platform
- How Google will love you more than your competition if you’re blogging
- The “Know. Like. Trust.” factor of business and how it can help you succeed!
Things I Discussed
- Are celebrity gift bags a worthwhile way to market your brand?
- What can you expect to pay to be featured?
- What will you be up against?
In this episode Megan discusses the ins and outs of setting your brand up to work with flash sale sites and answers questions like:
Is the money any good?
What happens when a sale goes live?
And the one thing to keep in mind when doing multiple sales.
In this episode I take questions from my social media on:
Where I find my drive
Are trade shows worth it?
Subscription boxes are popping up for almost every product, in almost every niche. Are they worth it for your brand? In this episode, Megan does a quick runover of her experiences in working with subscription boxes and what to avoid when working with boxes.
Deciding on whether or not to take on custom work in your business can be a harrowing decision, as it can take you on a route you never expected! In this episode I chat with my special guest host Laura Fisk about the challenges of custom work in both of our industries and ways to make sure you and the client are protected.
Taking the time to pay yourself can be a hard hurdle to overcome! In this episode I discuss the ways I found to give myself a paycheck, even when there weren’t any dollars in the bank!
I also discuss the ways in which outsourcing can bring you more income, even when it feels like you don’t have the money to bring someone else on.