In this episode, we are with Jarred Andrews talking about how to get started on social media with your business.
- Why do you think so many small business owners are intimidated by Linkedin?
Do you think that google plus is also important for online businesses?
- What are the first platforms that my business should be on?
- What are your tips for creating new content?
- What is a good ratio for your content?
- What’s a good benchmark to say that your content isn’t working for you?
- What do you think is the time should there be a hire on a social media manager?
- What kind of schedule should I make for social media platforms?
- Do you think its a good strategy to share same articles on different platforms? Do you think tone should be different on each platform depending on what it is?
- How do you find hashtag that works? Should you have hashtags on Facebook posts?
- What are the best apps when starting a business?
- Buffer vs Hootsuite?
- Search feature on Pinterest is amazing.
Have a google plus page for your business. The information on location and contact will be linked to your account when it appears on the search engine.
- 63% of people searching for products are on the Google platform.
- Be open to trial and error on generating content in the first 3-6 weeks. After that, you’ll get a feel of what works for your audience. Think in a different way on creating your content. Think about what your audience like to see.
- Having a social media account manager is a good sounding board.
- Engagements go up and down. The more consistent you are, the more responsive your followers will be.
- Focus on making your pages on different platforms consistent on information. Analytics will give you information on the best times to post. Mix and match articles.
- You want to be conversational on your hashtags. Emojis are very
friendly in your posts.
Follow Jarred Andrews on Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin:
@jarredjandrews and [email protected]