In this episode, Megan explains points on how to determine where you are in life. She details into how to give yourself direction and some life lessons to help you on your way.
- Never apologise for wanting a better life.
- Practice gratitude more. Be thankful. Be appreciative. Don’t take for granted the opportunities you’ve been given.
- Have a mindset of abundance. “There’s always ways to have more”
- Stick up for yourself and your business.
- Decide what it is you really want. Define what success means.
- Think about what happens to you in the future if you continue. If you don’t feel like you’re moving forward, re-evaluate.
- Your past is not your future.
- Forgive yourself.
- Respect your time and invest in what will keep you forward.
- Find your why. What keeps you going in hard times.
- Live with intention. Pretend that you are in a documentary to be presented about your life. Be productive.
- Focus on your life and what you can do to move forward.
- Be responsible for your actions and inactions.
- Celebrate your small wins.